DIY Flower Vases (Pop Bottles)
Revamp boring pop bottles into amazing flower vases!
1) Fill bottles with water, place the bottles in a pot of hot water for 3 mins
3) Empty the bottles and peel off the label (Careful, It is hot!)
4) Use nail polish remover to take off excess label glue
5) Lay out paper on your spray paint work space
6) Place bottle down and coat them with white spray paint (Cover your nose with a mask, wear protective eye wear, and wear gloves)
7) Let spray paint dry, it takes 25 mins
8) Snip ends of flowers
9) Arrange desired flowers in bottles
10) Enjoy and Deliver!